Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

THE BRIGHTER SIDE

As from today I shall pretend I am twenty with 40 years experience.
Convert that into Celsius and it should be about 16 with wind-chill.

From now on I shall select only sweet tunes as they say the older the fiddle sweeter the tune.

Have you ever wondered why sixty is considered as a great mile stone?
I think its simple - because if we were to count age in kilometres I would have been 94 years old today.

Days of inflation are long gone for me. Inflation was supposed to be when I paid fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut when I had hair. But inflation or no inflation – I don’t have to worry about rising cost of hair-cuts or try to get mileage from my hair anymore.

Today I embark on another 365-day journey around the sun, with wonderful friends and a loving family. And after having completed 60 round trips already I am happy to be alive to tell the tale. I thank God for a good life, a good wife, beautiful kids and excellent friends.

So let’s celebrate. Enjoy your evening.

Thank you for coming.