Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Friday, April 09, 2010

DAHLIA MY FLOWER



DALU - A FLOWER AMONG FLOWERS

Yes, a Dahlia among my other two flowers. Always happy and never a dull moment. We all in the family are terribly excited. I have so many things still left to do. There are many artistic surprises on my hands that I must not disclose. Thirteen days remaining for the big day. Checking reminders list and adding more to it.

So what happens when our flower leaves the garden. I guess it will be empty. Though it will sad to see her leave and her absence felt I will am very happy in the thought that she has not only found somebody she loves, but one that also loves her.

No comments: