Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Admirable courage in the aftermath

The magnitude of the disaster in the aftermath of the earthquake, tsunami and aftershocks, is unbelievable as we watch the images on TV and the internet. The human suffering this has caused is beyond my comprehension. I admire the courage of the Japanese people who survived in the face of adversity. I remember when as a young boy clutching my mother's hand, as I stood under the doorway of our little house, during a very violent storm that seems like nothing in comparison, as I watch the images of destruction in Japan, unfold before my eyes.

To read my childhood memoir, please click on the following link:

No comments: