Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Altars of St. Anne's Church, Parra, Bardez, Goa


Beautiful Altars of St. Anne's Church
Parra
Bardez
Goa.

I have fond memories of this church. It awesome architectural grandeur, the paintings on the ceiling and its gold painted altars have always fascinated me ever since the time when as a child I accompanied my aunt and cousins of various feasts and functions their were held at this church.
It is one of the churches famous for its facade and the steps leading to it. Konkani dramas and other functions like outdoor masses are held there. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its beutiful isn't it. The last time I saw it in the flesh I think the standing fan was on the left of the altar :) .

Unknown said...

DO you have anything nostalgic to say about the altars in this Church, Tony?