Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Friday, February 01, 2013

IN MEMORIAM - DAVID JUPE

Today we deeply mourn and remember  a great, fine, extraordinary and exceptional gentleman that we lost. 

David Jupe passed away this morning. I will always remember David for so many things - for his wit and wisdom, especially when I read his beautiful writings in his 2 books that he gave us, and along with his wife Sheila, for editing, printing and publishing my book of poems and stories, namely, GOA - Memories of My Homeland, and my wife's cook book 'Savour the Flavour' as well.


A truly one of a kind chance meeting with my daughter Dahlia at Casey's that eventually turned into a great family friendship with two lovely and amiable people - David and Sheila Jupe, Lindsay, Ontario.


My heartfelt sympathies to David's wife Sheila
 and all their family members.



Rest in peace 
David Jupe
You'll be missed.

No comments: