Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Monday, July 15, 2013

INTO YOUR HANDS



Many Goans have traveled far and wide all across the globe.
Nevertheless, with strong family ties
to their folks and friends back home,
some sort of a prayer for the well-being of those
they left behind may have automatically come to them.
 Here is my own.

INTO YOUR HANDS

Into your hands O Lord
My loving family I place
Take good care of them
With your fondest grace.

Shelter them while I am gone
Guard them while I am away
Shield them from troubles and ailment
Grant my humble request, I pray.

Let happiness always reign
In my humble abode when I am not around
Their smiles preserved
And laughter ever abound.

Thoughts about my family
Forth I will always carry
With your blessings O Lord
Keep us all in unity.

Guide me well on my voyage
O Lord to you I pray
And bring me back safely
To be once again with my family.

Should from my journey
I be destined not to return
Then to Your will, I will surrender,
But remember Lord,
Look after my folks, have concern.



No comments: