Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Owed to Abba

ODE TO ABBA
 (A Garland of ABBA Songs)
(by Tōnferns)

Owed to ABBA

She was a Nina,
Pretty Ballerina,
a 'Chiquitita', a 'Dancing Quee'n, 
She said ‘Take A Chance On Me’
And I replied 'Why Did It Have To Be Me?'
'Knowing Me, Knowing You'
‘Does Your Mother Know’ ? I asked
She said, no, 'It’s The Name Of The Game’
‘I Still Have Faith in You’
And ‘I Can Be That Woman’ she stated
But was that ‘Just a Notion’, I wondered.

‘I’m a One Man, One Woman’ you know? I replied
She said, 'I Have A Dream' Tony 'Fernando'
‘Lay All Your Love On Me’ she added 
I’ve a dream too, I confided,
We both then said "I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do"
'Super Trouper', she went on,
‘Andante, Andante’, take it slow.

I thought she was ‘Slipping Through My Fingers”
So I sent her an 'S.O.S.'
'The Way Old Friends Do'
I said 'When All Is Said And Done'
'I Let The Music Speak'.
And then we both joined in chorus;
We sang 'Mamma Mia' 
'here I go again, how can I resist you'
My my, just how much I've missed ya.

In the end the Winner Takes It All
She Thanks You For The Music 
Saying Honey Honey
Hasta Mañana until then.

Tony Fernandes