Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Monday, July 05, 2021

Tonferns Rhapsody

 

I spent a large part of my life DJing shows on the weekends for parties, special occasions and events under my alias "Tonferns Rhapsody" both in the Middle East as well as Canada. I have such fond memories and met so many incredible people along the way. That DJ journey got even cooler when my youngest daughter, Dahlia Fernandes of Dahlia Music started to co-DJ with me in her late teens and started to book her own gigs. She called me a couple of weeks ago with an awesome idea to have my legacy live on!

I will be gifting to you all, years of archived collections from my library with weekly playlists. I am very excited to still continue my music curation online. So stay tuned for my weekly YouTube and Spotify Playlists for your listening and dancing pleasure!

Tonferns Rhapsody has returned! Share and Like away!

This is Playlist #1. There more to come. Enjoy!

First Up we have my signature opening collection "Party Starter" with some great Fox Trot & Jive selections.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-rv8k97NJAni7Nt5K7JKZ3jKvhKvPZum

No comments: