Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Friday, August 13, 2021

Country Classics - Playlist # 7

 









COUNTRY CLASSICS  -  Playlist #7

From the days of Radio Ceylon, Emissora de Goa  and Dubai FM airwaves to spending countless hours in the music store every Thursday in Dubai to see what new music had been been released, my music collection grew substantially over the years. 

I loved seeing the smiles and enthusiasm of my friends at parties as I introduced and played my newest finds. 

I hope my weekly curations bring smiles to your weekend. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel at the link below and enjoy the music collections of “Tonferns Rhapsody”. 

Also, If you have so far been only curious about country music, but didn’t know where to start, it is my guess that this playlist will provide a modest beginning for you. Let me know your favourites.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-rv8k97NJAkgPeVE4KZJDYE2bQv5JQt0

No comments: