Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

All Jokes Aside

Typical Sampler's Samples

Samplers quips after trying
samples.

F.A.Q.

 1.  Lovely! I'm just doing my rounds first!
 2.  I just had my lunch. Next time.
 3.  Sorry not now. I'm full.
 4.  My mother makes pickles.
 5.  Where do you sell these?
 6.  How do you eat these?
 7.  What do you do with these?
 8.  Do you make these?
 9.  Who is Edna?
10.  Are you really Edna?
11.  My aunt's name is Edna.
12.  My wife is around the corner somewhere. I'll tell her.
13.  Wait. I'll ask my wife.
14.  Are they all hot?
15.  Are the recipes for pickles in your Recipe Book?
16.  Lovely taste. Can I have your business card.
17.  Where do you make these?
19.  Do you have a store?
20.  Is Edna your real name?
21.  Can I read the nutrition facts?
22.  Where do you buy your products from?
23.  How long do they last?
24.  Do you have a spoon?
25.  Can I have on a rice cracker instead of on a wheat thin?


No comments: