Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Friday, June 28, 2013

BENNY BARBOZA -3rd DEATH ANNIVERSARY

Please click on play and turn up the volume.
Thanks for watching.

In Loving Memory of

BENEDICTA CAITANA BARBOZA
Parra, Bardez, Goa.
Born: 26.09.1934         Died: 29.06.2010
(Wife of Late Mr. Fredrick Charles Barboza)

Dearer to memory than words can tell,
Thoughts of a mother we loved so well,
A beautiful memory left behind
Of a mother ever so gentle and kind.

There will be a Requiem Mass on 13th July, 2013,
at St. Anne's Church, Parra, Bardez, Goa,
offered by her sorrowful family members,
followed by prayers and blessing of the grave.

MOTHER

Song dedicated on behalf of
all family members
by Tony Fernandes

Songwriters: BRAIS, CHRISTIAN / JOLY, MATHIEU,
VIOLA, DOMINIC / WILLIAMSON,
 FRANCOIS / SALTZMAN, JEFF

If only I could see again
The twinkle in my Mother's eyes.
To hear again her gentle voice
And have her hold me when I cry.

If only she could be here now
To help me free my troubled mind.
I wonder if my mother knows?
Although I've tried - no peace I find

It seems a hundred years ago
That when I'd cry she'd wipe my tears
And just like magic when I'd fall
She'd be right there to calm my fears

Oh Mom, If you could only see
The hurt and pain I'm going through
I must have cried ten million tears
Since the tears I cried when I lost you

I know you're never far away
I almost feel you close to me.
Oh how I'd love to hold your hand
Your loving smile, I'd love to see

But in my heart, you're still alive
I think about you everyday
Oh Mother dear, why did you die
And leave me here so far away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sX8ZHNFWfI

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Tony for this beautiful tribute to my Mum. The song is so touching and apt. Thank you for your love for my mum and dad. I've always appreciated it and I can see that your children love and respect you as much as you did for my parents.

God Bless
Dorothy Soares

Unknown said...

"Those we love don’t go away, They walk beside us everyday,
Unseen, unheard, but always near, Still loved, still missed and very dear."

Unknown said...

Thank you for always helping our family cherish,heal and remember with beautiful posts such as this.