Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Sunday, September 14, 2014

GOA - Memories of My Homeland at Word on the Street, Toronto





I will be participating in the "Word on the Street" Book Festival - Toronto with my book 'Goa - Memories of My Homeland (A Collection of Poems & Short Stories) along with my wife Edna Fernandes with her 2 Recipe Books.for the first time this Sunday 21st September, 2014, Queen's Park Circle 11am - 6pm. Come visit the two Authors at the "Writers Block" Section Booth#WB17. We will be selling three Books.

Poem Book "Goa - Memories of My Homeland" Short Stories & Poems by Tony Fernandes. Eclectica Publications, Lindsay, Ontario.
http://tonferns.blogspot.ca/2010/05/blog-post_26.html

Recipe Book "Savour the Flavour of India" Non-Vegetarian & Vegetarian - Self published by Edna Fernandes.

Recipe Book "Savour the Vegetarian Flavour of India" Vegetarian only - Self published by Edna Fernandes.

http://www.thewordonthestreet.ca/wots/toronto/marketplaces/e

No comments: