Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Monday, September 08, 2014

ROSSBILT - Banjos and Ukuleles

ROSSBILT - Banjos and Ukuleles


Seen typically is Ross Stuart strumming away at one of his unique creations of ukuleles at any of his crowd-pulling booths
at Art & Craft Shows.

In pics above and below: At the recently concluded
Cabbagetown Arts & Craft Show in Riverdale Park, Toronto.


ROSSBILT
Musical Instruments

(in other words 'Hand-made or built by Ross Stuart')

(BTW, Rossbilt: pun intended)

Ross Stuart promotes and sells his unique art at Indoor and Outdoor Art & Craft Shows in Ontario.
I often see Ross at the Arts & Crafts shows that my wife and I participate in. On my usual rounds around the pathways and aisles at indoor or outdoor shows, I often stop by in my tracks when I hear the familiar strumming on one of these unique instruments by none other than Ross Stuart himself. I often pick up an instrument and join Ross at his booth. He always draws crowds around him to see his huge variety of beautiful resophonic tin can banjos and ukuleles. He  also has a 5 string guitar (my favourite) which I had the privilege to play on. Apart from the above, he has hand spun resonator cones and folded metal headstock. The banjos are available with iron nut and welded headstock . Pick-ups are optional for the ukulele, no two instruments are exactly alike.
They are made to be played with full-bodied sound, strumming, picking or slide.

 Visit rosbilt.com. Also send him an e-mail for more info at ironuke@thegreatmush-uke.com
or 
Contact him at 

No comments: