St. Anthony's High School, Monte de Guirim, Bardez, Goa
The blue structure on the left was added in the early 1970s. The laterite stone stairway leading to the green room was the sound room that housed the PA sound system with microphones, amplifier and 6 LP stackable Garrard Record player. The bridge until 1956 was flat. It was arched and the roadway sunken to facilitate the trucks with firewood to clear underneath and reach to unload at the top.