Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Friday, October 15, 2010

PICKLES GALORE!


WHAT SOME PEOPLE SAY ABOUT PICKLES

Toronto:
Wow! Could I have 3 jars?

Etobicoke: Where are you guys located?

Mississauga: Is this vindaloo?

Brampton: (No one sampled—we did not sell a single jar).

Oakville: I don’t eat curry.

Hamilton: Can I have your card?

London, On: Oh! Ten Dollars?

Milton: Blank stare.

Guelph: Wow! I’ll take a jar now.

Barrie: What do you do with these?

Cobourg: What are these?

Ottawa: These are great.

Windsor: Great! I take 3 for 27.

Balls Falls:
Jordan, ON :
We are going to buy more again.

Indian: We make our own.

Italian: Do you have Zuchini?

British: I’ll take a jar.

Goan: My Grandma does Pickles, but do you have Goan Balchão?

Mexican: This is not hot enough.

West Indian: You call this hot?

Brazilian: Is this the hottest you’ve got?

Thai: No eye contact

Others: More blank stares

No comments: