Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Tonferns Rhapsody (20) - Around the World









 I have always been fascinated with the sounds, rhythms, scales and instruments from different parts of the world. 

You could find me at my favourite music store in Dubai every Thursday after work looking at the new releases and asking the sales rep about the newest collections that had come in.

Once I immigrated to Canada, I continued this tradition and introduced my friends and family to my favourites from Greek and Irish folk, Reggae music to Spanish Flamenco, Portuguese Fados to Brazilian Bossa-novas and more. My collection would also include some Indian classical and Arabic selections.

For your upcoming weekend, I have put together some of my favourites to take you on a trip around the world! 🌎 Visa issued by Tonferns Rhapsody! Let’s go!

If you like my collections, feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel and tag your friends and family in the comments below and SHARE away!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-rv8k97NJAn6QqY5tkOfbo5zH5zzUXL_

No comments: