Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Friday, December 31, 2021

Tonferns Rhapsody (27) - New Year's Eve Special Playlist

 









I have had the pleasure of many a New Year’ Eve gig in my days as a DJ. I remember all the awesome people and venues in Dubai and Canada. 

The precious moment of the countdown as we let go of the old, celebrate our success and anticipate a New Year filled with blessings. 

I present to you a special edition playlist today to play and bring in your New Year’s Eve with your friends and family.

Stay safe and may 2022 be kind to us all !

Thank you for sharing, commenting and subscribing to my YouTube channel and going on this musical journey with me.

DJ Tonferns Rhapsody (Tony)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHWJCzJfuw0&list=PL-rv8k97NJAlBz4ma0ovnZdFo4Z8suor4

No comments: