Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

But Now We Hardly Talk Anymore

TALKING TERMS

When I was a 'Bachelor Boy'
 living among 'The Young Ones'
I often went on a 'Summer Holiday'
'Travelling Light'.

I thought 'Constantly' that
 she was like a 'Living Doll'
with 'Lucky Lips' -
a perfect 'Theme For a Dream'
'A Human Work of Art'.

When she sang
she sounded like
'A Voice in the Wilderness'
She sure was
'Wired for Sound'

When we met,
We were like 'Silhouettes'
in ' Spanish Harlem'
But when I asked her
'Do You Wanna Dance'
She replied: 'Move it'
See you 'The Next Time'.

'I'm your Puppet' I said
'My Heart is an Open Book' I pleaded'It was all in the Game', she said
but I still 'Miss You Nights'
with love "Ocean Deep' she added.

But now
it's like 'The Twelfth of Never';
like 'When Two Hearts Drift Apart'
and 'Nine times out of Ten'
'We Don't Talk Anymore'!

No comments: