Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Thursday, May 02, 2019

A Tribute to Mrs. Joyce Muffty


My wife Edna and I are extremely sorry to hear about the passing away of a fine lady - Mrs. Joyce Muffty. My earliest memories of first meeting her go way back to the year 1967 in Abu Dhabi at St. Joseph's Club, where I met her son Dennis also for the first time. Dennis and I became friends instantly. I had just started work, was 21 years old, new to the place and did not know many people. My parents lived in Goa. From then on, Mr. & Mrs. Muffty treated me like their own son and never failed to invite me for dinner or lunch for Christmas and Easter. At the Christmas get-together at St. Joseph's, Mrs. Muffty made me sit at their family table. I still cherish these memories.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all members of the Muffty family. Please accept our heartfelt sympathies. May the Almighty God give you the strength and courage to bear this irreparable loss at this difficult time of sorrow. May thoughts and fond memories bring you comfort. May her soul rest in eternal peace. She lived her life to the full and surely touched the hearts of many people in her life. 

Mrs. Joyce Muffty has my greatest admiration as a very loving, considerate, generous, kind and caring lady. She made me sit among her children at the dining table - Dennis, Ozzie, Jerry. Lenny, Rolly and Diana.

These are my few words in a small and humble tribute to honour the exemplary life of Mrs. Joyce Muffty, and to express our love and admiration for her.

May the memories and thoughts of happier times bring comfort to her family members, loved ones and friends who will miss her dearly.


Gone but not forgotten. We have indeed lost a truly kindhearted, gentle and loving person, devoted to her family, and a great woman and mother of our time. May her soul rest in eternal peace.

With our most heartfelt condolences.

Tony & Edna
.