Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Friday, February 03, 2006

Diary of Groundhog

DIARY OF A GROUNDHOG

        Yesterday, I must have played havoc with the lives of a million (on a rough count) folks up there at ground level.

          How could they be so dumb and gullible to fall for this one? Actually, I merely went up to have some fun. 

          Shadow? What shadow? Never have I said anything about a shadow to anyone. I have no idea why those guys are simply making this up.

         Down here in my humble abode it is dark as hell 24/7. I was blinded by the cloudy brightness as I boldly ventured out of the earth to have a quick peep to see what's going on in the neighbourhood and check out the surroundings.

         But I swear that I saw no shadow.