Picturesque Goa

Picturesque Goa
NOSTALGIA - Articles,Poems & Photos

TONFERNS CREATIONS

TONFERNS CREATIONS
TONFERNS CREATIONS - Tony's Art & Hobbies

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Holding Hands

My wife often says to me at the Malls: “Look, that couple there, see how lovingly they are holding hands and walking along”. And then I am prompted to retort: “As if I love you any less if I don’t do what they do. You know I love you nevertheless, don’t you?”

As we walk further down through the mall we see more couples holding hands as they leisurely pace along the aisles. Now, that is precisely the situation that prompts or suggests in my own few personal notions about this trait of holding hands through normal human behaviour. Though holding hands is not new, it is definitely an expression of love as old as time and love itself.

Looking on the humorous side, see if you can come up with a few observations of your own. I’ll let you have mine tomorrow. Until the next time.